The start to a new year wouldn’t be complete without a look ahead!
In this first episode of 2023, hosts Bob Mosher and Conrad Gottfredson comb through current trends, statistics, and usage reports with APPLY team member Brooke Thomas-Record to discuss opportunities where workflow learning will have a real impact this year—and beyond.
Specifically, the team dug deeper into these four workplace trends:
- Improving the Employee Experience
- Supporting Internal Mobility
- Pivoting Toward Hybridization
Download or listen now to ensure your organization remains relevant and works to put performance first this year!
List of research and reports reviewed to facilitate this discussion:
- 10 Learning & Development Trends for 2022 – from HRD (theHRDIRECTOR)
- L&D Global Sentiment Survey 2022: The Long Shadow of Covid-19 – From Donald H Taylor
- 360Learning – Our 2022 Report on the State of Learning in the Flow of Work
- World Economic Forum: The Global Risks Report 2022 17th Edition
- LinkedIn Learning 2022 Workplace Learning Report
- 2021 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends Special Report
- The Post Pandemic Economy: The Future of Work After COVID-19 (McKinsey Global Institute, February 2021)
- Mind Tools for Business Annual L&D Benchmark Report 2022
- NovoEd November 2022 Report: The Great Workplace Disconnect…and How to Solve It
- Gartner Webinar: Top 5 Priorities for HR Leaders in 2023
Ready to make the shift to put performance first? Bring your team to our 2023 Summit. Registration closes this month!
Copyright © 2023 by APPLY Synergies, LLC | All Rights Reserved.